My Blog List

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One small step for Bloggin'

So here I am poised to put my freshly pedicured toe into the vast pool of unknown blogging... I wonder where the ripples will go? Well, to honest it's been at least a year and a half since I had a Pedi, so the freshly part is not quite true, and I have been told that I have "ugly" feet( but really, the only people who say "feet can be pretty" are owners of what they feel are pretty feet, and they live in the Dark Pit of denial) so I doubt I would be putting my toe in any kind of pool, let alone a pool of Blog. But regardless, here I am. My plan is to keep you up to date on what's going on with me and my Families..of which I currently have two. My girlfriend Jerri's and my own...What gets written here will most likely concern these folks, which gets me to thinking, maybe I should ask them if they want to be "Involved" in this. I personally don't see anything wrong with being identified as being held upside down to catch a cool refreshing beer bong hit, or going "Postal" on an innocent young lad just because he was screwin' around and hit your Lexus....But that's just me. I had better give this some thought. Anyway, welcome as we begin to see where the ripples lead us.

2 comments:

  1. What about stories about you, Mon Ami??? Stories from the time before dawn... Unimagineable stories that can barely be remembered.. I remember the time when...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you dropped by..I'll see what I can remember from the deep well of time. Hey! I have some slides I know you would like of The Stormers..how can I get them to you?

    ReplyDelete