My Blog List

Monday, April 18, 2011

Scattered thinking...

It seems to me I often start a thought, and then lose sight of the " Thought Goal". And I stress over this..one more reason not to blog ( Jesus C. Homesteader! We have washed our uniforms with an ink pen and they are all fucked up! Our Spring is MOST un-springlike and I don't know how to address our Plants! My Gay Subaru has a shimmy and what will that cost me....). If you think about it there are a lot of "Things" to occupy my ( your) time.. a Blog should not be a one of those things. But,... a blog is something unique, and it lets me tell you something...when I have time...and when you have time.. to read it and when those two meet we "high Five" and connect. What I wanted to tell you is this, I have a Mortgage. You might look at that statement and say, " Fuck Who doesn't?" Well, the answer would be ME..not ever, until now... until Jerri. I have for the first time in my life, well,.. owe the Bank more than I ever imagined could be possible...( I must say if I could owe them more I would..fuck 'em) but on the upside of this "strange" fact is I own ( kinda) a house for the first time in my life. I thought this morning as I walked out onto our patio..and looked at "Our" property and thought.." Well, I'll Be 90 when I pay this off..but this is one of the coolest feelings I've ever know." Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment