My Blog List

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just short of a Year...lost in Life

Hey, so I thought I would post something since it's been, uhm, how you say?..a shitload of time. Once you get this urge and decide to go with it, you are then faced with tasks that require aging brain cells to cooperate in order to push forward with this quaint notion of continuing with " The Blog". Like what? Well, like what is your user name for example. I sat here and just stared and thought, and wondered. Username? It's been a long, long time since I was into the drug using thing, and for the life of me, I didn't really think I had a special name back then,...when I was using that is. I have been called many things at many different times in my life but I don't feel using caused any of them,..I mean,"Asswipe?" I still get that, so username?..not so much. I decided to try and leap the next obstacle ahead in posting to The Blog and deal with this one later. Password...Password? Jeez'N'Peeks, How on earth can I possibly remember what that might be? I get up in the morning and don't remember who I am until I stagger into the bathroom and look in the mirror, and even then my identification is somewhat foggy, to me at least. Jerri sometimes says to me upon waking," Uh, Honey, it's time to get up." And I think, "Hmmm, My name is Honey,..kinda catchy, and sweet, not a bad name to have." And so it goes....and I'm supposed to recall a password I haven't used in just short of 365 days?!? I need to think this out a little more before I can post this...I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment