My Blog List

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

B'day Aftermath

Time to look back on "The Birthday"....One Year Older? Check! I've always felt a little uncomfortable with this birthday thing, as I'm totally taking some one else's word for all this "important" information. I really don't remember it very clearly. I mean, I've been told March 26,was the date I arrived on the scene but it could have been October for all I know, it's all kind of hazy. And the year? I'm thinking there's a 3 year window of opportunity, where I just don't have a clue and where anyone could have said just about anything and It works for me. Say, 1949 to 1952. Now due to the fact that I'm SO much older than the Love of My Life, The Beautiful Miss Jerri, and seeing this as a chance to close the gap I have decided that 1952 works better for me...so, I just had my 59th birthday! Wow! Next year when I turn 60 I know I'll just be freakin' out about getting old! But, no need to fret about that troubling thought right now! Hmmmm, I was just thinking,...1952 was the year My Sister Debi was born. No problem... I hereby declare us Twins! Works for me...everyone says we look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment